What Sight of Savage, LLC is Doing
In response to COVID-19, Sight of Savage LLC implemented precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of its employees and clients. Following Vermont Department of Health and CDC guidelines, Sight of Savage LLC enforced these policies:
- Employees must wear face masks the duration of every appointment
- Homeowners should vacate the home during the appointment time slot
- Agents should wear face masks during appointment
- Sight of Savage employees and clients must practice social distancing (minimum of 6 feet)
- Anyone present at the appointment must go to a separate room from photographer(s)
- Please let us know if anyone in the home or agency has been recently ill
- We will carry sanitation wipes or gel at all times
- Photographers will remove shoes when entering homes where floor conditions allow
- The home should be staged and ready prior to appointment
- All lights should be turned on (including lamps) before appointment
Our number one priority is safety and health. We strive to ensure a comfortable and productive work environment with efficient service.
We thank everyone for their support and cooperation during this time.
Sight of Savage LLC