Create the perfect first impression, and enhance your brand.
pricing & Packages
Schedule your shoot today!
preparing for a shoot
Prior to getting your professional headshot taken, it's important to keep a few things in mind.
- Communicate expectations with the photographer
- Try to get enough rest, and hydrate leading up to the day of the shoot
- For guys, we recommend a clean shave or neatly groomed facial hair
- Come camera-ready!
What should I wear?
A headshot photo frames the shoulders, or mid-chest, up to the top of the head, so the shirt is one the most important item.
- It's best to stick with solid color tops
- Keep the attire professional, remembering that your headshot will often act as a first impression
- Keep jewelry and accessories minimal
- Avoid excessive makeup. The simpler, the better - if you need makeup help, we have an MUA who is awesome!
How should i pose?
Your facial expressions and how you position your body are directly linked to the success and outcome of your professional photos.
Since each person is unique, their positioning and expression will also differ. But don't worry, in order to make sure your features are well complimented , we will direct you throughout your shoot. You will be guided on how to stand or sit, what to do with your hands, and where to look.
- Posture is key!
- Keep your back straight & your shoulders back & relaxed.
- Think angles vs. directly facing the camera
- Leaning against something (very slightly) can help create a relaxed feel
- Sitting vs. Standing
- Be mindful of chin positioning